AffiliateSeeking - Working At Home Articles

1.23.2009

Can I Really Make Money With Bum Marketing?

How to make money from Bum Marketing and free yourself from the mundane existence that you currently find yourself in. Read on my friend.

There has been a lot of talk on the various Internet Marketing related forums about 'Bum Marketing' but very few people seem to be making money from it. Why is that? Well let me offer my own theory on why it might be.

Bum Marketing is a great way to make money online and it takes very little resources but what it does take is a hell of a lot of time and commitment. You can't expect to make any serious cash in Bum Marketing unless you're willing to spend a good 4-5 hours per day banging out articles, submitting articles and spreading some 'link love'.

The number one issue that prevents most would be Bum Marketers from actually prospering and making the kind of money that they envisioned when they decided to embark on this path is motivation and direction. They lack both in equal amounts.

"What exactly should I do?"

"How often should I do it?"

"Where should I submit too?"

"What the heck should I write about?"

If these are questions you have found yourself asking over and over again then you are one of the people I'm talking about. You know in your heart of hearts that there must be money in Bum Marketing otherwise what are all those people talking about all the time? You know that if you just had the winning formula, the road map that would lead you in the right direction then for sure you could make money in Bum Marketing.

I wasted 17months trying to drive profitable traffic to my website, but you should not do the same. Instead visit http://bestinternetresource.net to get a copy of my "Bum Marketing Ebook". In it I will show you the secrets of making $50-$200 daily with bum marketing. You dont really need to own a website.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP